The Quick Guide is a summary of each chapter and contains all the formulae, procedures, vocabulary, memory aids and expressions in that chapter.
The Quick Guide is a valuable resource to prepare prior to a test and to refer to while doing practice exercises.
The practice book supplements the students class text book and provides thousands of graded practice questions. Not all are required to be completed. However, some students have trouble with certain concepts. The practice questions are designed to re-inforce existing knowledge and then by gradually increasing the level of difficulty, take students easily to the next level.
An activity kit is provided to each student. The kit consists of a number of shapes and activities that are done in the session, particularly to build a deep subject understanding that goes beyond being able to apply formulae.
Each student also has access to a number of online resources, provided through a dashboard. The online materials are not essential to the learning process, but can help enhance the learning experience.
- Additional Assessments. A student can take additional assessments of chapters at their convenience. These assessments will also show up in their reports
- Content used in class. All the materials used by the teacher in the class are available as a reference
- Practice Exercises. Practice exercises are also available online. These are the same as those available in the Practice Book but can be accessed in multiple ways
- Reports. There are a large variety of reports available online providing a detailed assessment of progress.
- Additional Referral Materials. For each chapter, we provide links to a set of materials that we believe are useful in learning. These are typically video links or interesting stories or puzzles that engage children in the learning process